The Artograph Flare LED100 Art Projector sets the artist free with a battery-operated projector in a size to go anywhere. The Flare LED100 projects a sharp image from as close as four inches from your surface all the way to mural size.
Artists need never be without their art portfolio or client demos with the Flare LED100 and a flash drive. Consider this projector your new portfolio by using the wireless screen-sharing feature with Windows or Android devices.
Flare LED100 Specifications:
- Power supply: Multi-voltage AC/DC adapter (100-240V, 50/60Hz)
- Rechargeable battery
- Dimensions: 1-3/4"H x 4-1/4"W x 4"D
- Weighs: 0.6 lbs.
- 100 lumen maintenance-free LED lamps-30,000 hours
- 854 x 480 WVGA
- Input Terminals: HDMI, USB
- Projection range: 4"-100"
- Throw ratio: 1:1.64
- Compact, portable design
- Two hours battery operation
- 22 custom grids with a bonus set of border patterns and geometric shapes. Use the grids and patterns alone, or superimpose them over your image for precision layout.
- Image and color controls: color to B/W, image flip/reverse/rotate, keystone correction, color temperature control, edge enhancement and dynamic contrast
- Tripod mount connection
The Flare LED100 Art Projector comes with a remote control with batteries, power cord, HDMI cable, USB multi-card reader, USB flash drive, Storage bag, Tripod spacer, Composite connector, Warranty information, a printed Quickstart Manual (English) and a Full Manual (multi-language) on a CD-ROM.
“Make it work and make it easy” was the simple philosophy of Artograph’s founders. In 1947 their vision and perseverance yielded the first Artograph art projector fabricated from assorted automobile and garage door parts, plywood, and old lens and bellows – all junk shop finds.
A creative imagination spurred a product line truly outside the box – art projectors, light boxes, spray booths, and eventually, Open Studio furniture. Each product is backed by a long-standing reputation of high quality workmanship. Regardless of your level of expertise or experience, Artograph offers a wide range of products to best fit your needs. They "make it easy” for you.
Artograph’s mission is to provide a continuous flow of unique and innovative products and services of superior value to the creative markets around the world. Their products will both make the creative process more rewarding and productive for our customers while motivating them to discover and enjoy their creative inner self.