Joe’s Studio is the culmination of all of Cheap Joe Miller's years of working with watercolor in his own studio. When closed, Joe's Studio fits into any rooms decor while keeping all your favorite painting supplies in one area. With it’s unique features and arrangement Joe's Studio is the perfect workstation for any watercolor artist.
This beautiful piece of art furniture features a top which slides open to reveal a large storage area with more than adequate space to place a table top easel if you desire it. There are two flat drawers for storing full sheets of watercolor paper and four other drawers below with generous storage. The top drawer has a sturdy piano hinge for easy access. The right and left side compartments open for even more storage area.
For mobility, Joe's Studio is mounted on front locking casters. We won’t go on and on, just read below for all the specs about Joe’s Studio
- Dimensions when folded: 42"L x 33"H x 28"D
- Dimensions when opened: 78"L x 33"H x 52"D
- Sliding top "Wings": 21"L x 25-1/2"D
- Space revealed by "Wings": 36"L x 2"H x 21"D
- 30"H Clearance under wings
- Drawer Dimensions (from top to bottom)
- 1st Drawer: 35"L x 1-1/2"H x 23"D (1st Drawer’s face folds down for extra painting surface)
- 2nd Drawer: 35"L x 2"H x 23"D
- 3rd and 4th Drawers: 15"L x 3"H x 23"D
- 5th and 6th Drawers: 15"L x 5"H x 23"D
- Two side Compartments: 10"L x 20"H x 24"D