The Palette Magazine issue No. 48 features:
- "Christopher Schink Continues His Discussion of Modern Ideas", Part 3 in the Series
- "Maine Sounds" Maralyn Matlick Paints What She Hears
- Christopher Schink's "Thoughts on Teaching, Some Ideas and Approaches to Help My Fellow Teachers"
- "Series - Exploring A Subject or An Idea in Depth Can Produce Exciting Results" by Martha Wakefield, with Bente Hansen, Vera Bobson and Su Corbaley.
- Montana Artist Mary Keefer Interprets William Stafford's Poems in "Poetry in Paint" by Christopher Schink
- "Resolve" by Sarah Hay