The Palette Magazine issue No. 53 features:
- "Styles of Color, Your Should Give it a Try" by Christopher Schink
- "Three Views: Three Well-Known Artists Demonstrate Three Different Viewpoints, Concepts and Techniques" with Christopher Schink, Myrna Wacknov and David Lobenberg
- Prize-winning Watercolorist John Salminen Describes the Pleasures and Advantages of "Going Outside"
- "Barbara Smucker on "Painting and Discovery"
- "Repair Job: When a Painting Really Needs Fixing, Don't Fuss and Fiddle" by The Editors